Phone Features & Requirements
- Keep Your Existing Number or Get a New Number
- No Contracts or Long term Commitment Required**
- Unlimited Local and National Calling
- FREE Call Waiting, Caller ID, Voice Mail, and Other Features
- Reliable Service from a Name You Can Trust
- Crystal-Clear Technology
* Average monthly taxes and fees per base line are included: Federal Excise Tax $ - E911/Disability - Federal USF - MA State Sales Tax - Subscriber Line Charge $0. Taxes and fees may vary based on international long distance calls, directory assistance, and additional operator services. Visit international rates for a complete list of international long distance, directory assistance.
**TMLP Internet Service required
Phone Service Features & Requirements
In order to use TMLP Residential Telephone Service, you are required to provide certain equipment such as a telephone handset or equivalent, telephone inside wire and outlets, and a powered, non-switched electrical outlet. The customer premise equipment you use in connection with TMLP residential Telephone Service must meet the following current minimum technical and other requirements:
- Phone handsets used with TMLP Telephone Service must be compliant with FCC Part 68 rules and regulations, operate with an industry standard ringer equivalency number (REN) (i.e., normally, not more than 1.0 REN), be in good working order. You can determine whether your handsets comply with FCC rules by looking at the information printed on the bottom or back of your handset.
- Electrical outlets used with TMLP Telephone Service’s enhanced Multimedia Terminal Adapter (eMTA) must be installed and operated in compliance with current local and national electrical codes, have a circuit capacity of no less than 15 AMPS, not be switched (except for a circuit breaker), and not be shared with more devices than can be powered safely on that circuit.
- Inside wire and outlets used with TMLP Telephone Service must be of such quality and grade so as to comply with currently acceptable industry standards for phone services wiring, be in good repair and working order, and be of proper and consistent wiring polarity.
- In addition, all customer premises equipment must be compliant with all other applicable FCC, local, state and national electrical and/or other codes.
TMLP Online internet service is required.