Welcome to the newly redesigned TMLP Online website! We are excited to launch a new web experience for our customers! TMLP.net is now focused around a new Fiber-To-The-Home tracking software that will help us roll out our internet faster within the service territory. The map under the “Residential Service Area” page of the website features zones called “fiber-hoods” that are carved out areas of streets we are able to deploy our internet service on. The key to this system is interest! The more people in a fiber-hood that show interest, the faster that fiber-hood will be built. You might look at the fiber-hoods that are on the map and say “my fiber-hood is huge, I’ll never get service!!! :( “, but fiber-hoods may be resized if we see a portion of a street has enough interest.
What’s the process?
1. If your street is in a fiber-hood that says “Gathering Interest”, then fill out the form and let us know you want the service. If your street is in a red, orange, or green area then go ahead and fill out an application.
2. Check back from time to time and see the interest growing in your fiber-hood.
3. When you’re fiber-hood changes color to red, then enter your address again, fill out the sign up form, and pick your services.
4. After we have received all the applications, your fiber-hood will turn orange as construction begins.
5. When construction is nearing completion, a TMLP Online representative will call you to schedule your install date.
6. Sit back and relax with your new high speed internet service!
You spoke out on Facebook and we heard you loud and clear. You’re tired of high priced internet and cable. We at TMLP Online are trying our best to get inexpensive, reliable, high speed internet, with excellent customer service to your home. We heard you!